Baroda Management Association
Baroda Management Association (BMA) is an autonomous, non-political, non-profit, public (educational) institution, registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950.
It was founded by leading business personalities of Baroda in 1957. It is a matter of pride for BMA to be a founder member of All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi.
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is the national apex body of the management profession in the country. AIMA stewards the promotion of the best management practices across Indian business and industry, with 61 affiliated Local Management Associations. AIMA is represented on a number of policy making bodies of the Government and on the Boards of Governors of all the Indian Institutes of Management.
Recognizing its services, BMA has received "BEST LOCAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION AWARD" sixteen times.
To be a leader in Management Development Movement.
We facilitate individuals and organizations realize
- To promote exchange of knowledge and experience of sound management principles and practices
- To institute and establish scholarships, grants, rewards and prizes to encourage the study of the art and science of management
- To co-operate with any other institution, organization or establishment whose objects are similar to those of the association
- To provide to the members and community at large expert advice and service on specific management problems
- To maintain liaison with all organizations interested in the development of the art and science of management in India and overseas for the benefit of the association.
For over five decades, BMA has been at the forefront in the promotion of professional management movement in western India.
BMA caters to the scientific management needs by conducting Management development Programs, In-house programs, Seminars, Lectures, Symposia, Evening Talks, Video Film Shows on all aspect of management and career development courses for students.
Activities of BMA
Baroda Management Association organizes a variety of activities involving all segments of society through Conventions, Seminars, Conferences, In-house training programs, Management Development programs, Educational programs and programs related to Social, Environment, Health, Women and Children development.
Contact us to learn more about our regular programs or follow us on Facebook ,Linkedin,Twiter,YouTube and Instagram for regular updates right on your screen.